Loyola Under the Stars
Alumni, friends, and family are all invited to spend an evening on the East Quad under the stars.
The ticket cost is $40 in advance, $50 at the door. Children under 2 are free, and children ages 2-15 are $10.
Your ticket includes:
- All-you-can-eat and drink
- Alumni-owned eateries: Aztec Daves and Spotted Monkey
- Food trucks from Chicago favorites, The Fat Shallot, and The Slide Ride
- Great Lakes beer, and wine, from student-run pub, Ireland's
- Undergraduate reunions for classes ending in 2 and 7
- Live music by The Empty Pockets
- more updates coming soon!
There’s something to do for the whole family at Loyola Under the Stars. Loyola’s own LU Wolf will be greeting Ramblers of all ages in his clubhouse, where he’ll have fun activities, coloring pages, face painting, crafts, inflatable jousting, and more!
Saturday, June 10
East Quad, Lake Shore Campus