The following lists services and resources pertinent to education students. For the complete list available to all Loyola students, see University Services & Resources.
- Academic Advising
- Faculty Directory
- Online Psychology Resources
- Research Opportunities
- Student Organizations
In addition to an advisor in the College of Arts & Sciences, each psychology student should have a faculty advisor in the Psychology Department. To request a faculty advisor, visit the Psychology Department office in: Coffey Hall 231, or call: 773.508.3001.
Note that there are some things that your faculty advisor is not allowed to approve. Visit your college advisor in the College of Arts & Sciences to:
- Attend courses at another college or university
- Audit a course
- Register for over 18 hours or less than 12
- Register late
- Repeat a course
- Take a course pass/fail
- Withdraw after the deadline
If you want a quick e-mail answer to an academic question, e-mail our Undergraduate Program Director.
- Dr. Jennifer Fiebig, Undergraduate Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org