Welcome to Loyola's Financial Aid Office
Freshman entering 2013
- 96% received financial assistance
- 94% were awarded grants and/or scholarships
- $23,500 average freshman financial assistance award
Transfer students entering 2013
- 89% received financial assistance
- 85% were awarded grants and/or scholarships
- $22,500 average transfer financial assistance award
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
Loyola University Chicago does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, parental status, or any other legally protected status in any of its policies, programs and practices, including its admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, hiring and retention of faculty and staff, and career services.
In addition to being the place where you register for classes, LOCUS is also a great to to help you stay on top of your financial aid.
Your award will be separated by semester and will include financial aid sources such as grants, loans, and scholarships.
Your Bottom Line includes costs such as tuition, fees, and on-campus room and board. Keep in mind that the Bottom Line is an estimate and only serves to give you an idea of what your bill might look like each semester.