Reference librarians are available during the regular hours at the help desk on the second floor of the Information Commons to serve students, faculty, and staff.
Reference librarians can help you:
- Develop research strategies and find information for papers and projects
- Search library catalogs, databases and the Internet
- Identify and locate library materials
- Learn about library services and resources
- Monday–Thursday: 9 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon–10 p.m.
Hours may change during interim, summer, and University Holidays.
You can also contact reference librarians by e-mail, online chat, or text. Please see our Ask a Librarian page for information about all of our reference services, including consultation appointments with subject specialists and requests for group instruction. You may consult our Research Guides for information about library resources.