BA in Applied Studies
The BA in Applied Studies degree provides a strong foundation in communication and business, and the required, selected concentration allows each student to focus on a complimentary discipline and excel in the professional world. SCPS understands that adult students often wish to take a wide range of courses to meet their professional and personal interests, so we have designed this degree to enhance your current career or establish a new one.
Benefits of the program
- Customized format gives you the flexibility to gain new applied and theoretical skills and hone the business skills you already have
- Online, evening, and weekend class formats allow you to pursue your passion for education while balancing work and family life
- Honoring your past life experience, students may submit a prior learning assessment portfolio and earn credits from 10 eligible courses
- A program grounded in the University Core Curriculum, students develop skills crucial to facing the challenges of contemporary society
For complete program requirements, course schedules and other information, browse our concentrations:
- Business Communication
- Corporate and Organizational Communication
- Criminal Justice
- Economics & Finance
- Public Relations in a Digital Age
- Organizational Development and Leadership
- Organizational Psychology
- Pastoral Leadership
- Social Services and Nonprofit Management
For more information on the Applied Studies BA degree program, please contact email@example.com.
Loyola's School of Continuing and Professional Studies has developed accelerated, online degree completion programs that respond to the needs of today’s students and employers. Apply now or request more information about Loyola’s business degree programs.