BA in Applied Psychology
The BA in Applied Psychology program is designed for adult learners seeking professional advancement in leadership, career development, employee relations, training, coaching, worker productivity, performance evaluation, and other human resource management fields. The program offers training in social psychology, personality studies and industrial psychology along with courses on business principles.
- Earn your degree from a respected, non-profit college, with 100 years of professional education experience.
- Evening/weekend courses allow you to complete your degree around your work schedule.
- Online or on-campus—learn with other adult students who, like you, bring experience and knowledge to the classroom.
- Learn from Loyola professors at the top of their fields.
For more information on the BA in Applied Psychology degree program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students have the option of completing any one of the following certificates as a concentration with their degree:
- Business Communication
- Criminal Justice
- Organizational Development & Leadership
- Organizational Psychology
- Paralegal Studies
- Public Relations in a Digital World
Explore the program
- Request Information
- Attend an Info Session or Open House
- Schedule an Appointment with an Advisor
- Apply Now
The U.S. Department of Education requires any institution offering distance education/online programs to students outside of its home state to acquire authorization from the states in which students reside. Regulations vary from state to state. While Loyola University Chicago is authorized, exempt or pursuing authorization in most states, some restrictions apply. Please see our State Authorization page for the most up-to-date information.
Loyola University Chicago is registered as a private institution with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to sections 136A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.