Strategic Planning Committee Members
- Steve Bergfeld, Senior Vice President for Advancement and Vice President for Planning and Strategy
- Grace Calhoun, Director of Athletics
- Elizabeth Coffman, School of Communication
- David Crumrine, Center for Urban Environmental Research and Policy
- Fr. Justin Daffron, Provost’s Office
- Kristi Hodges, School of Business
- Marilyn Krogh, Department of Sociology
- Mike Lambesis, Dean of Students, School of Medicine
- Jamie Orsini, Development Office
- Jack McLean, Assistant Vice President, Student Development
- Wayne Magzdiarz, Vice-President, Capital Planning
- Alvin Mangosing, Residence Life
- Fr. Stephen Mitten, Loyola Retreat and Ecology Campus
- Ann Marie Morgan, Associate Dean of Students, Water Tower Campus
- Julia Poirer, Student
- Summer Roberts, Community Development
- Amy Trujillo & Gail Banaszak, Aramark Dining Services
- Nancy Tuchman, Vice-Provost
- Kana Wibbenmeyer, Assistant Vice-President, Facilities
- Alexandra Vecchio, Student
A group of faculty, staff and students meet multiple times each semester to discuss how sustainability actions can be driven by faith and spirituality. The cornerstone of Loyola’s efforts to be more sustainability are grounded in our faith tradition and this group meets to network, brainstorm and support the collective efforts. For more information or to be invited to the next meeting, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more...
Co-chairs: Kana Wibbenmeyer, Aaron Durnbaugh
This committee meets the last Monday of each month at 1:00 p.m. to discuss matters related to the landscape, trees, and wildlife on the lakeside campuses. We encourage any student, staff or faculty that is working on a project related to Loyola’s outdoors to share their work with the committee. If you would like to present or simply attend and listen, please contact Aaron Durnbaugh for more information.
Co-chairs: Jennifer Clark, Eniko Racz
This committee meets the second Thursday of each month at 10:00 a.m. to discuss matters related to transportation, biking, public transit, parking, shuttles and pedestrian issues. Members include representatives from the Office of Sustainability, Student Development, Facilities, Capital Development, Human Resources and United Student Government Association. To attend an upcoming meeting please contact Gina Lettiere for information.
Please note: All committee meetings are open to attendance. All committees are voluntary and have limited authority but are opportunities to share ideas and concerns with the Loyola Administration. If you are interested in officially joining one of these committees, or wish to be added to an agenda, please send an email to email@example.com describing your interest, qualifications and commitment to monthly participation.
- A Bicycling Transportation Subcommittee with representatives from across the campus educate and promote safe cycling strategies while highlighting the health and "quality of life" benefits that come with pedaling to campus.
Waste Reduction Committee
This committee was active from 2006 until 2010 and is credited with many of the recycling initiatives seen on campus today. It is in the process of being reconvened to ensure steady progress as we reduce our waste. The University Library currently has a sustainability committee.