DO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS INTEREST YOU?
- Can the nervous system regenerate following injury and disease?
- What are the neurobiological bases of mental illness, addictive behavior and Alzheimer's disease?
- What are the factors that guide the development of neuronal circuitry?
- How do nerve cells and neuronal circuits carry out computations?
- What are the neurobiological bases of memory and reasoning?
- How does the brain construe complex visual and auditory stimuli into meaningful objects?
- What are the influences of stress on the nervous system?
- What is the future of "neurobionic" prostheses in hearing, vision, and artificial limbs?
By majoring or minoring in Neuroscience at Loyola University Chicago, you can concentrate on pursuing answers to these and other neuroscience questions while at Loyola University Chicago.