BA in Management
The Bachelor of Arts in Management degree program offers adult learners training in business principles, ethical leadership, critical thinking and strategic planning. Students can select an area of concentration that best fits their interests, abilities, and career goals. In this way, students gain a solid foundation in management principles along with the opportunity to apply that knowledge by focusing on a distinct area of concentration.
FASTRACK Program benefits
- Earn your business degree from an accredited college with a 100 years of experience in adult education.
- Quickly hone your analytical, decision-making, and management skills in an accelerated format.
- Take courses online or on-campus at Loyola's Water Tower Campus in Downtown Chicago or at the Saturday FASTRACK in Vernon Hills.
For more information on the Management BA degree program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore the program
- Request Information
- Attend an Info Session or Open House
- Schedule an Appointment with an Advisor
- Apply Now
The US Department of Education requires any institution offering distance education/online programs to students outside of its home state to acquire authorization from the states in which students reside. Regulations vary from state to state. While Loyola University Chicago is authorized, exempt or pursuing authorization in most states, some restrictions apply. Please see our State Authorization page for the most up-to-date information.
Loyola University Chicago is registered as a private institution with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to sections 136A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.