BA in Information Technology
Applying Computer Science to Business Problems
The BA in Information Technology course of study is for anyone interested in acquiring the state of the art knowledge and skills such as Java programming, object-oriented software development, networks and telecommunications, web development, and database management.
Students can begin the program with a minimal understanding of computers and finish this program with skills to master the rapid development of computer technologies. Courses are taught by the faculty of the Department of Computer Science. Classes are offered during the 8-week, accelerated format, with many courses offered during the evenings and on weekends. Students will also have access to state-of-the-art computer labs to support their studies.
FASTRACK Program benefits
- Designed for those interested in leadership roles in a growing IT job market
- Earn your degree from an accredited, non-profit college, with a 100-year track record of quality in adult education
- Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to complete your degree quickly
- Online or on-campus—learn with other adult students who, like you, bring experience and knowledge to the classroom
- Learn from Loyola Department of Computer Science professors at the top of their fields
For more information on the BA in Information Technology degree program, please contact email@example.com.
Loyola's School of Continuing and Professional Studies offers accelerated, online degree programs for computer science professionals. Apply now or request more information about Loyola’s IT degree programs.
The US Department of Education requires any institution offering distance education/online programs to students outside of its home state to acquire authorization from the states in which students reside. Regulations vary from state to state. While Loyola University Chicago is authorized, exempt or pursuing authorization in most states, some restrictions apply. Please see our State Authorization page for the most up-to-date information.
Loyola University Chicago is registered as a private institution with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to sections 136A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.