BA in Applied Psychology
The BA in Applied Psychology program is designed for adult learners seeking professional advancement in leadership, career development, employee relations, training, coaching, worker productivity, performance evaluation, and other human resource management fields. The program offers training in social psychology, personality studies and industrial psychology along with courses on business principles.
- Earn your degree from a respected, non-profit college, with 100 years of professional education experience
- Evening/weekend courses allow you to complete your degree around your work schedule
- Online or on-campus—learn with other adult students who, like you, bring experience and knowledge to the classroom
- Learn from Loyola professors at the top of their fields
For more information on the BA in Applied Psychology degree program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Communication
- Corporate and Organizational Communication
- Criminal Justice
- Paralegal Studies
- Pastoral Leadership
- Public Relations in a Digital World
- Social Services and Nonprofit Management