Build on your strengths. Enhance your network. Sharpen your skills. Take advantage of opportunities.
The School of Continuing and Professional Studies (SCPS) and the Institute for Women's Leadership present The Certificate in Strategic Leadership, a collaborative effort that creates a unique opportunity for Chicago’s women leaders to sharpen their leadership skills among women peers.
With The Certificate in Strategic Leadership, you will:
Build Your Network: By enhancing your relationship network, you will have the opportunity to extend your associations through interactions with leaders who are your peer program participants, program faculty, and guest speakers.
- Have the Best of Both Worlds: Why settle? We believe it is important that leaders be rounded.
The Certificate for Strategic Leadership will hone your knowledge of modern leadership theory AND strengthen your leadership skills.
- Create Your Own Schedule:
With today's plethora of responsibilities and obligations, we provide you ultimate flexibility. Take one class to get your feet wet, and enroll in the remaining classes at your discretion, or enroll in the entire series at once. Either way, you will earn the certificate on your own terms.
- The Women's Leadership certificate also offers:
Reflective Tools: From self-assessment to feedback from faculty and your peer group, we want you to gain insight into who you are and how others perceive you.
The Benefit of Experience: By enhancing your relationship network, you will have the opportunity to extend your associations through interactions with leaders who are your peer program participants, program faculty, and guest speakers. Our faculty are practitioners in their fields and experienced educators, skilled in the areas they teach and in creating a supportive learning environment.
- Peer Learning: It is lonely at the top, especially if you are the only woman. Join other leaders in a unique opportunity to engage one another in a learning environment that seeks to build personal strengths, relationships and vision.
- Personal Action Plan: You will create and begin the implementation of an action plan. Reflection and assessment are key components to this program. Your action plan will mirror the vitality of great strategic plans through measurable goals, time commitment, and regular reassessment.
Who Should Attend:
This certificate program is intended for mid-to-upper level leaders who should possess at least five years of relevant professional experience.
Call us at 312.915.6501 or email us at WLC@luc.edu