Proof of immunity is an Illinois state requirement. All Loyola students must complete the two-step process to verify proof of immunity. Incomplete immunization information will block access to registering or changing classes. Students living in university-owned housing will not be permitted to move in until the two-step process is complete.
Step 1: Complete the Self-Service Immunization Module, which allows you to:
- Enter your personal immunization data into the LOCUS system
- Print copies of your immunization records
Step 2: Submit your official immunization record (from your high school or a healthcare provider) to the Wellness Center via fax, mail, or in person. The Wellness Center DOES NOT accept scanned/emailed copies.
6439 N. Sheridan Road, Suite 310 | Chicago, IL 60626
Secure Fax: (773)508-2505 | Phone: (773)508-2530
- Measles (2)
- Diphtheria/Tetanus (within 10 years)
- Hepatitis B
- Influenza (during flu season)
- Immunization Records Required (all students)
- School of Nursing Immunization and Physical Form for Graduate Students(graduate nursing students only)
If you are interested in getting vaccinated against any of these eight diseases, contact the Wellness Center.
For More Information
To learn more, visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Immunization Program at www.cdc.gov/vaccines or call these CDC hotlines.