Proof of immunity is an Illinois state requirement. All Loyola students enrolled in seven or more credit hours must complete the two-step process to verify proof of immunity. Incomplete immunization information will block access to registering or changing classes. All students must submit immunization requirements into LOCUS and submit supporting documents to the Wellness Center before the 10th day of the semester. Beginning Fall 2017, failure to provide timely information will result in a $50 Non-compliance fee, that will be applied to your account. The Non-compliance fee is non-refundable, and will not be removed even after immunization information is completed. Students living in University-owned housing will not be permitted to move in until the two-step process is complete.
*Please note, immunization requirements must be submitted , even if non-compliance fee was applied, in order to register for class or make a change to your registration.
Step 1: Enter your immunizations on LOCUS. This also allows you to print copies of your immunization records.
Step 2: Submit your official immunization record (from your high school or a healthcare provider) to the Wellness Center via fax, mail, or in person. The Wellness Center DOES NOT accept scanned/emailed copies.
6439 N. Sheridan Rd., Suite 310
Chicago, IL 60626
26 E. Pearson, Suite 250
Chicago, IL 60611
Required Vaccines for 2016-2017 Academic Year (currently enrolled students)
- Measles (2)
- Diphtheria/Tetanus (within 10 years)
Required Vaccines for 2017-2018 Academic Year (incoming students)
- Measles (2)
- Mumps (2)
- Rubella (2)
- Diphtheria/Tetanus (3) within 10 years; last dose must be Tdap
- Meningitis (required if student is 22 years or younger; Must be given on or after the age of 16 years: Menomune and Meningitis B do NOT meet this requirement)
- Hepatitis B
- Influenza (during flu season)
Some recommended vaccines are available at the Wellness Center. Contact the Wellness Center at (773) 508-8883 for more information.
- Immunization Information Form (2016-2017 academic year)
- Immunization Information Form (2017-2018 academic year)
- School of Nursing Immunization and Physical Form for Graduate Students (graduate nursing students only)
For More Information
To learn more, visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Immunization Program at www.cdc.gov/vaccines or call these CDC hotlines.