Does it sometimes seem like almost everyone smokes? Consider this:
- Nearly 7 out of 10 Loyola Students (68%) have never smoked cigarettes*
- Most Loyola Students (85%) did not smoke in the past month*
If you do choose to smoke, even socially, there are many important reasons to consider quitting. The Wellness Center has a variety of resources available to help you kick the habit:
- Individual Consultations—Meet with a nurse to talk about your decision to quit, design a personal quit plan, and get support. Call the Wellness Center at 773-508-8883 to make an appointment.
- Online Cessation and Support—A free, internet-based smoking cessation program will help you design your own quit plan and get support from others who are in the process of quitting.
- Referrals—If you are interested in group cessation programs, referrals to local resources are available.
- Additional Information on smoking/tobacco
- Think hookahs are a safer alternative? Think again.
Whatever your situation, we can work with you:
- I'm ready to quit!
- I'm not ready to quit yet, but I want to know more.
- I don't smoke, but I would like more information.
Smokeless Tobacco: For more information or help quitting, visit: MyLastDip.com