U.S. High School Applicants
- Complete and submit the online application. Be sure to select the "2015 Rome Start" application.
- Submit a personal statement or essay. One essay is required to complete the application process. Please include information in your essay and/or resume that describes your international experience or global interest.
- Have official transcripts from all high schools/colleges previously attended sent to Loyola.
- Confirm that your letters of recommendation have been received by Loyola. Please consider submitting a letter of recommendation from a counselor or teacher who can attest to your international interest.
- Submit your choice of standardized test score. Loyola's ACT code is 1064 and the SAT code is 1412.
- If applicable,submit official information about transfer credit or AP/IB credit to Loyola electronically. Learn more about Loyola's transfer credit policy.
- Upon admission,submit a $500 enrollment deposit by May 1to reserve a place in the class. *
* Please note that Loyola's class may fill prior to May 1. Enrollment deposits are refundable until May 1.