U.S. High School Applicants
- Complete and submit the online application. Be sure to select the "2013 Rome Start" application.
- Submit a personal statement or essay. One essay is required to complete the application process. Please include information in your essay and/or resume that describes your international experience or global interest.
- Have official transcripts from all high schools/colleges previously attended sent to Loyola.
- Confirm that your letters of recommendation have been received by Loyola. Please consider submitting a letter of recommendation from a counselor or teacher who can attest to your international interest.
- Submit your choice of standardized test score. Loyola's ACT code is 1064 and the SAT code is 1412.
- Complete an interview. Applicants may be selected for an individual interview as part of the admission process. This will only happen once all of your application credentials have been received by Loyola's Undergraduate Admission Office. The interview may be conducted via phone or Skype. An admission counselor will contact you via e-mail or phone to set up a date and time.
- If applicable,submit official information about transfer credit or AP/IB credit to Loyola electronically. Learn more about Loyola's transfer credit policy.
- Upon admission,submit a $500 enrollment deposit by May 1to reserve a place in the class. *
* Please note that Loyola's class may fill prior to May 1. Enrollment deposits are refundable until May 1.