1. Check our deadlines. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Students must be admitted by February 1 to be eligible for a merit scholarship.
2. Submit your online application.
As part of the online application, you will have a chance to tell us more about your extra-curricular activities by filling out the Co-Curricular section or by uploading a resume to your file after you submit the application. Loyola has also partnered with ZeeMee, a free service that helps you personalize your application. You can copy and paste your ZeeMee link in your Loyola application.
3. Ask your high school to send us your official transcript. All freshman applicants are required to submit an official transcript from their secondary school. Please have your transcripts sent directly to:
Loyola University Chicago
Undergraduate Admission Office
1032 W. Sheridan Road
Sullivan Center, Room 150
Chicago, IL 60660
*If you were homeschooled at any point during high school please complete this form in addition to sending any traditional transcript you may have.
4. Arrange to have your SAT or ACT scores sent to us. Loyola’s code for the SAT is 1412, and our ACT code is 1064.
5. Submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor. You may send an e-mail request from our online application, or you can download a recommendation form: Counselor Recommendation Form.
6. If applicable, submit official information about transfer credit or AP/IB credit to Loyola electronically. Learn more about Loyola's transfer credit policy. Note: This is not required at the review of your application. Once admitted, incoming freshman should submit this information during the summer prior to starting at Loyola.
7. Upon admission, pay your enrollment deposit by May 1 to reserve a place in the class.
If you are an international student, please visit our International Admission website for more information about applying to Loyola.