International Freshman Applicants
International freshman applicants to Loyola must submit the following information:
- Online application
- Official secondary/high school transcripts. If you are enrolled in an international school, you may be required to submit a transcript evaluation. Freshman applicants can request a General Evaluation from Educational Perspectives or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE). Your application will not be reviewed until we receive the final evaluation
- Your choice of standardized test scores*:
- Official TOEFL score
- Official IELTS score
- Official SAT or ACT score
- Personal essay
- Counselor/teacher recommendation
- Declaration and Certification of Finances form, including supporting financial documents
* Official SAT or ACT scores are required in order to be considered for academic scholarships
** Students who do not meet the requirements for unconditional admission may be considered for the International Conditional Admission Program (ICAP).
*** Incoming students may be required to take placement exams in math, English, and/or writing. The results are used to place students in the courses appropriate to their level of preparation. In some cases this may include a non-credit ESL class or introductory math class.
What is Jesuit Education?
Watch Loyola students, faculty, and staff discuss what Jesuit education means to them.