Below is a directory of staff members in the Undergraduate Admission Office. For Transfer Admission staff contact information, please click here.
For Illinois students: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with what high school you are attending and we can provide you with your admission counselor contact.
- Erin Moriarty Director of Undergraduate Admission
- Angie Alamah Assistant Director
Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah
- Maria Aulisa Assistant Director
International recruitment specifically focused on the Rome Start program and Europe.
- Stephen Barnes Assistant Director
Latin American & Puerto Rico
- Jake Bedenian Admission Counselor
- Mary Bennett Admission Counselor
Kentucky, Central & Southern Ohio (Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati)
- Mary Alice Berg Associate Director
- Derek Brinkley Associate Director
Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington, D.C.
- Adam Buller Assistant Director
- Tara Crisp Assistant Director
Alaska, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, Wyoming
- Lindsy Fagerstrom Assistant Director
Western New York (Buffalo, Rochester), Wisconsin
- Emily Ferron Admission Counselor
Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York (except Western NY), Rhode Island, Vermont
- Eve Hoffman Admission Counselor
Missouri (except Kansas City area)
- Todd Malone Associate Director
- Tony Mantia Admission Counselor
Northern Ohio (Akron, Cleveland, Toledo), Pennsylvania, West Virginia
- Marcus Mason Assistant Director
- Nick Moreno Admission Counselor
- Julie Murphy Admission Counselor
- Eliza Plous Assistant Director
East, Central and Southeast Asia, Oceania
- Joseph Serdar Associate Director
Brazil, Kansas (including Kansas City, Missouri)
- Cameron Simon Assistant Director
Africa, India, Middle East
The Value of the Loyola Experience
Why Loyola? Hear from Fr. Thomas Regan, S.J., Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, talk about how far your education will get you.