iPhone & iPad
Attention! The VPN has been replaced by LSA. Please visit the new documentation here. The old VPN will be completely decommissioned in the near future.
- After your request for VPN access has been processed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line "FirePass client certificate package."
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the certificate to begin the installation process.
- Tap "Install." You will be prompted to accept the unsigned profile. Tap "Install Now."
- Enter the password included in the email.
- To complete certificate installation, tap "Done."
- Open the AppStore and search for "F5 Big-IP Edge Client." Download the application to your device.
- Open the F5 Big-IP Edge Client. To begin configuration, tab "Configuration."
- Tap "Add Configuration..."
- Enter the settings as seen below.
- Tap "Certificate" and choose the certificate with your UVID.
- Tap "Save." At the bottom of the screen, tap "Connection." Tap the "Connect" button. You will be prompted to enter your password.
- After entering your password and successfully authenticating, the status will change to "Connected" and show the amount of time connected. When you are finished with your connection, open the application and tap "Disconnect."