Monday, January 26, 2015 – General PCSS Application opens for the Academy and Seminar programs
Monday, February 9, 2015 – STAR Scholars program application now open (students must be nominated for enrollment consideration)
April 2015 – SEaL program application now open (students must be nominated for enrollment consideration)
Beginning Monday, January 26, 2015 through Friday, July 24, 2015 – Completed applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
*Deposits: Loyola University Chicago will refund deposits made before the dates listed above which is 30 days prior to the start of the program. Refunds after that date will not be considered.
*All students are required to attend the Family Orientation.
RESIDENTIAL MOVE-IN & MOVE-OUT
|PROGRAM||MOVE-IN DATE||MOVE-OUT DATE|
|6-Week Academy||June 27, 2015||August 8, 2015|
|Seminar A||June 7, 2015||June 13, 2015|
|Seminar B||June 14, 2015||June 20, 2015|
|Seminar C||July 12, 2015||July 18, 2015|
|Seminar D||July 19, 2015||July 25, 2015|
|Seminar E||July 26, 2015||August 1, 2015|
|Seminar F||August 2, 2015||August 8, 2015|
|SPELL||June 13, 2015||June 11, 2015|
|STAR Scholar||June 18, 2015||June 15, 2015|
- Make sure you are aware of your our Lake Shore Campushousing assignment:
- Standard check-in hours are between 9am and 12:30pm. Remainder of check-ins will resume from 4:30pm to 8:00pm.
- If you require transportation from either Chicago airports or from any of the nearby Metra stations, we provide a free shuttle service. For inclusion on the shuttle list, students need to e-mail their itineraries to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of arrival.
- Proceed to your designated residence hall to begin the check-in process. We will provide you with important information regarding your stay and request that you complete any missing documents.
- All students must depart the residence hall by 10:00am.
- If you require transportation to either Chicago airports or any of the nearby Metra stations, students must e-mail their itineraries to: email@example.com within 48 hours of departure
- Students must sign-up to be checked-out of their rooms at the hall front desk.
- Prior to check-out, student rooms must be cleaned and have all personal items taken downstairs.
- Upon final check-out, you will receive a final copy of your room inventory form, fill out a survey and return your room key before departing.
- Failure to return your room key will result in a $150 key replacement charge added to your student account.
We provide free shuttle service for residential students traveling without an adult.
- We pick-up and drop off from both Chicago airports as well as nearby Metra and Amtrak stations.
- Shuttle service is available on arrival and departure days only.
- Students must email their itineraries to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of their arrival and/or departure.
- We will confirm receipt of arrival and/or departure details via email.
Please review our shuttle schedule (listed below) prior to making your travel reservations.
|Move-In||AM Shuttle||8:00am to 12:00pm|
|NO SERVICE||During Family Orientation 1:00 - 4:00pm|
|PM Shuttle||4:30 - 8:00pm|
|Move-Out||AM Shuttle Only||8:00am to 12:00pm|
Loyola University Chicago will refund all deposits and payments made up to 30 days prior to the start of the program. To request a refund, an email must be sent to email@example.com. After that time, no refunds will be granted.
Students who are dismissed from any program for any reason do not receive refunds.
Please Note: The Pre-College Summer Scholars program withdrawal policy differs from standard Loyola University Chicago. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the program’s specific deadlines or policies.