Welcome to Loyola
Before you begin your Summer 2017 classes, review the list below to help you prepare for a successful semester.
- Become familiar with campus, get to know Loyola, and find out what’s happening in Chicago at orientation.
- Remember to get your Campus Card if you don't already have one. Your Campus Card is your key to numerous resources at Loyola.
- Purchase your books now at the University Bookstore.
- Check out the visiting student guide, which is a great resource for you as you begin classes at Loyola. Inside, you'll find information on everything from accessing your e-mail to parking on campus.
If your plans have changed for the summer, please carefully read our Withdrawal Policy:
- Dropping, adding, or withdrawing from classes will impact your student account. Please review the withdrawal information on the Office of the Bursar Web site.
- Withdrawing from courses impacts your grade as well. Review the Academic Calendar for more information.
- By registering for classes via LOCUS or by registering with the help of Loyola staff, you accept responsibility for paying associated tuition and fees. If your plans change, you must take action and withdraw from classes.Failure to attend class will not result in an automatic withdrawal and will not eliminate charges on your student account.
We look forward to seeing you on campus! Please feel free to contact us at 773.508.3500 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Assistant Director of Communications and Academic Affairs
Dean’s Office, College of Arts and Sciences
Lake Shore Campus
Sullivan Center, Suite 235