SUMMER AT LOYOLA OFFERS YOU:
- A chance to lighten your load, to get ahead in your studies, to enroll in a year's worth of science or math course sequences,or just take a course or two. No matter what your major, you may take Core, major, or elective courses during the Summer Sessions.
- Connect with nature and engage in hands-on fieldwork with a course at the Ecology Campus.
- If you live in Lake County or Northern Cook County during the summer, consider taking a Core course at the Cuneo Campus.
- Easy commute for visiting students with class locations at both the Lake Shore and Water Tower Campuses.
- Flexible scheduling. Day and evening classes make it easy to schedule the courses you want around your life.
- Study abroad over the summer and choose from several locations.
- Convenient campus locations. Choose from our Chicago-area campuses, including the Water Tower Campus on Chicago's Magnificent Mile or the Lake Shore Campus, steps from Lake Michigan on Chicago's North Side. Both are close to public transportation and within minutes of Lake Michigan or the heart of the city. Or, take a class in Rome!
- Superior academics. Loyola is consistently ranked as a top national university and best value by U.S. News & World Report. Our Jesuit tradition means students taking only one class get the same personal attention as full-time students. And Summer Sessions' faculty members are the same top-notch professors who teach at Loyola year round. Check out summer courses now!
- New facilities and great resources. Take advantage of the Quinlan Life Sciences Education and Research Center, Loyola Museum of Art (LUMA), Information Commons, retail stores, and more. Loyola also gives you access to more than 400-networked computers and one of the nation's top-ranked university libraries.
- The best of Chicago. Summer in Chicago means nonstop events, from concerts in the park and beach-hopping to baseball games and street festivals. Many Loyola courses specially incorporate Chicago's dynamic business and cultural resources.
- Do an internship in a major metropolitan area.