On Campus Housing
In order to live on campus once you return from studying abroad, please follow these steps:
- If you are abroad during the spring term and would like to live on campus the following fall, you should be on the lookout for an email from the Loyola Residence Life Office at the end of January regarding applying to live on campus for the upcoming year. You must submit your housing application online by mid-February. You will go through the online room selection process in late February. You will get your final room confirmation email from Residence Life in mid-March. Study Abroad students are exempt from having to submit the $500 housing prepayment.
- If you are abroad during the fall term and would like to live on campus the following spring, you will receive an email from the Department of Residence Life in early November with information regarding the application process for spring housing. Students will be assigned housing by the Department of Residence Life in early December and will be emailed assignment information in mid-December. Assignments after that are made on a rolling basis. Study Abroad students are not required to submit the $500 pre-payment.
- Remember that per the university policy all sophomores are required to live on campus.
Contacts in Loyola Department of Residence Life
If you have any questions about on-campus housing, please contact either of the following Loyola staff members:
- Melissa Bagdon, Housing Assignments Coordinator, 773-508-3300, email@example.com
- Kristen Radulski, Housing Assignments Coordinator, 773-508-3300, firstname.lastname@example.org
Off Campus Options
If you will be a junior or senior upon returning to Loyola and would like to live off campus, you are responsible for finding your own housing. However, here are a couple of resources that may be of help: