All students are required to enroll in CISI prior to going abroad.
Enrolling in CISI will provide you with the letter you will need to take to the consulate in order to get your visa.
To enroll, you will need the following:
- sponsor code: LUC-SE
- credit card
- program departure and returns dates
If you need more information, please refer to the Student Insurance Enrollment Checklist
After enrolling you will receive an email directly from CISI with the following:
- Your insurance card
- The CISI brochure
- A letter for the consulate explaining your health care coverage
- Access to the CISI web portal.
Required Travel Documents
Turn in the following documents BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
- Original Illegal Drug Affidavit Form (download, print and sign)
- Original Risk and Release Form (download, print and sign)
- Loyola Study Abroad Medical Form (download, print and sign)
- Photocopy of identification (photo) page of passport
- Photocopy of visa, if required for your travel
If you are traveling as part of a group with a Loyola faculty or staff member as trip leader, turn in documentation to your trip leader.
If you are traveling on your own or without a trip leader, please return these documents to us prior to your departure via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.