Cost & Finanical Aid
Semester Program Cost for Fall 2015/Spring 2016: $17,510
Tuition is $16,525 and includes:
- 12 to 18 credit hours
- Four academic excursions
Program fee is $985 and includes:
- Furnished housing in double rooms
- Weekly group outings in Ho Chi Minh City
- On-site program support
Loyola (OIP) Fee: $100
- Meals (approx. $10/day or $1,100 in total)
- Round-trip airfare (approx. $1,000–1,400)
- Required international health insurance (approx. $40/month)
- Required consular & visa fees (approx. $150) and other personal and incidental expenses
ALL federal (non-work study), state and Loyola aid can be used towards the cost of the program.
Eligible students are also encouraged to apply for the Gilman scholarship.
There are a limited amount of scholarships available for the fall 2015 semester. To find out more information, please refer to the Vietnam Scholarship Flyer and the Vietnam Fall 2015 Scholarship Application. If any other scholarships become available they will be posted here.