Cost & Financial Aid
Program Cost for Fall 2017/Spring 2018: $15,285
Tuition is $14,000 and includes:
- 12 to 18 credit hours
- Four academic excursions
Program fee is $985 and includes:
- Furnished housing in shared rooms
- Weekly group outings in Ho Chi Minh City
- On-site program support
CISI International Emergency Insurance: $300
- Meals (approx. $10/day or $1,100 in total)
- Round-trip airfare (approx. $1,000–1,400)
- Required consular & visa fees (approx. $150) and other personal and incidental expenses
ALL federal (non-work study), state and Loyola aid can be used towards the cost of the program. Visiting students need to work with home institutions to see what financial aid is available for studying at the Vietnam Center.
Students are also encouraged to apply for the Gilman scholarship, if eligible.
Need and merit-based scholarships are available to students who plan to study at the Vietnam Center. Awards range from $500 per semester to $2,500 per semester and are competitive.
To apply, complete the Vietnam Scholarship Application Form.