The following links will introduce you to the benefits of the Maroon and Gold Standards of Excellence program. Please click on the links below for more information about the benefits of the training program.
- Student & Parent Benefits
1. Throughout the university look for the same level of excellent service. 2. Faster problem resolution when using our Feedback Reporting System. Any student, parent, or Loyola employee can complete a Feedback Form describing their compliment or complaint about the service received.
- Manager Benefits
1. Eliminate scheduling conflicts associated with classroom training; program may be delivered directly to worker's desktop.
2. Relevant workplace examples assist learners in applying new skills. 3. Contribute to the university's strategic goal for creating a premier educational institution.
- Staff and Employee Benefits
1. Watch the program from the convenience of your desk; review whenever needed. 2. Gain confidence in your customers service skills. 3. Contribute to the university's strategic goal for creating a premier educational institution.
- University Benefits
1. An enhanced platform for delivery training through Adobe Connect. 2. Online convenience means better management of training costs and scheduling. 3. Reinforces Loyola's Jesuit principles of providing service to others; Gives Loyola a completive edge in attracting and retaining students.