What's New with DSM5?
What’s NEW with DSM5 & How it will affect diagnosis rationale?
Presenter: Dr. Christie Mason
This was an online presentation that was recorded from a presentation that Dr. Mason previously presented, and very well received explaining the many changes with DSM5.
- Identify changes in organization from DSM4 to DSM5
- Identify disorders with changed diagnostic criteria, and the rationale for those changes
- Become familiar with diagnostic criteria for diagnoses new to DSM5
- Utilize the diagnostic framework that replaces the 5 axis model
- Apply knowledge to case material
*Note: This event was also approved by ICB for CADC CEUs
ICB PROGRAM NUMBER: 11836
Category: PCGC II, CCJP II, Counselor I or II, Preventionist I, CARS I or II, MISA I or II, CAAP I, CRSS I or II, MAATP I or II, CFPP II