Five-Year BSW/MSW Program
At the MSW level, students are able to choose a specialization area from one of the following – children and families, mental health, health, schools, or leadership and development.
5 Year Advising Templates
- 5 Year Program Health Specialization 5 Year Program Health Specialization
- 5 Year Program Child and Family Specialization
- 5 Year Program LDSS Specialization
- 5 Year Program Mental Health Specialization
- 5 Year Program Schools Specialization
Additional Program Information:
The MSW program requires completion of 60 credit hours which includes two internships. The 1st internship is 480 hours, and is completed during the Senior year. The 2nd internship is 720 hours and is completed during the 5th year. Students will begin the MSW program as seniors while still paying undergraduate tuition.