Exhibit On Display
The School of Communication regularly hosts both student-produced and professional exhibits on a variety of issues related to communication.
Spring 2016 Exhibit
This exhibit provides brief lessons in marketing by showcasing Allstate’s advertising and telling the story of Allstate’s partnership with Leo Burnett. It touches on the history and evolution of Allstate’s advertising while providing valuable lessons in 21st-century marketing. Take a walk through the exhibit to learn how these two world-class, Chicago-based companies connect with customers.
The School of Communication building is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. for individuals wishing to view the display. You may take a self-guided tour of the exhibit space, which spans the first/lobby floor, as well as the lower level.
Past exhibits include:
- Exploring Virtual Worlds by Philip Mallory Jones, Sina Souza, and Shirley Hunt
- The Chicago Church Project by Loyola University Chicago students
- Working in Chicago by Loyola University Chicago students
- Rust Belt Cities by Jerome De Perlinghi
- Seen/Unseen by Sandro
- Photographs of China’s Underground Catholic Church by Lu Nan
- History of Graffiti by Jim Prigoff
- Food photography by Laurie Rubin