How to Login
- All Loyola students will use their current Loyola Universal ID, password, and email while at the JFRC.
- All Visiting students will use a Loyola Universal ID, password, and email while at the JFRC.
You have been admitted to the JFRC and have returned your "intent to enroll," so we have set you up in the system. Here's how to learn your Loyola UVID and password:
Follow the links below to our webpages or narrated video tutorials to learn some of the basics about your Universal ID, your password, and your email.
**Please click on this link to download the newest version of the player for these tutorials. http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Here is the format for temporary passwords: flmmddyy
- f=first initial of first name
- l=first initial of last name
- mmddyy is the birth date in the format:
- mm = month of birth (must be 2 digits, precede with 0 of months 1-9)
- dd = day of birth (must be 2 digits, precede with 0 if day is 1-9)
yy = last two digits of year of birth
Example: Steve Tudent birthdate: Feb 2, 1993
Initial password would be: st020293
Log into LOCUS Text | Video
LOCUS works best with Internet Explorer or FireFox. Try to use one of those browsers if you can.
If you still have issues, please contact the Help Desk at 773-508-4487. Hours of Operation are 8:00 am - 10:00 pm MON-THU, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm FRI, 12:00 Noon - 4:00 pm SAT, and 12:00 Noon - 10:00 pm SUN; all times listed are local Chicago time (Central Zone).