- 54 residents
- Four-story building with elevator
- Fridge, stove and bath in each room
Seattle Hall is a part of the South Side Winthrop Apartment area. Seattle Hall consists of all triples with a limited number of singles available, housing 54 students.
Each room has a bathroom, kitchenette (with a refrigerator and small stove). All rooms have cable television capabilities and high speed wireless/wired internet options. The building is equipped with an elevator making it accessible to all four floors.
Seattle University is a Catholic Jesuit institution located in Seattle, Washington. Seattle has a current enrollment of over 7500 undergraduate students, making it the largest independent university in the Northwest. Seattle University’s mission explains that they are “dedicated to educating the whole person, to professional formation, and empowering leaders for a just and humane world”.
- Building Features
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Apartment style residence hall
- These units house two to three students
- Cable TV/telephone/Internet access in each room
- Carpeted apartments
- Some with full kitchens
- Laundry facilities
- Limited parking spots available for residents
- Studio and one-bedroom units available
- Smoke-free environment
- Room Features
- One extra-long twin bed per resident
- One individual desk and chair per resident
- One closet per resident
- One chest-of-drawers per resident
- Mini blinds
- Wireless Internet access
- Basic cable service
- Full kitchen
- Full bath
- Furniture Measurements
- Bed: 84”L x 41”W x 29”H
- Desk: 36”W x 23.5”D x 58”H
- Chest-of-Drawers: 36”L x 23.5”D x 27.5”H
*All measurements are approximate.
- View Rooms in 3D!
Seattle Hall offers rooms in the double and triple occupancy.
Please click the link below for the room layout you wish to view!:
(Note: please allow popups on your web browser to view images)