- 125 Residents
- Large bedrooms & remodeled baths
- Laundry Room
Georgetown Hall is part of the Southside Kenmore Area and houses approximately 125 students. The facility is comprised of apartment-style quint rooms, including full kitchens; there is one double unit (6315A).
While there is no lounge space in Georgetown Hall, the very large courtyard is a common gathering/programming space during the warmer months. Students must enter Georgetown Hall through the front gate. The RD apartment is located in Georgetown Hall (6309A).
Georgetown Hall is named after Georgetown University, a Jesuit institution of higher education located in Washington, D.C. Georgetown is the oldest Catholic university in the United States and has many notable alumni, including President Bill Clinton. Georgetown University was established in 1789 and enrolls approximately 16,400 students.
- Building Features
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Furnished, three-bedroom apartments and two bathrooms shared by five residents
- Each unit has two large bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Laundry room is located on the ground floor
- Spacious kitchens
- Large bedrooms and remodeled bathrooms
- Cable tv/internet access
- Room Features
- One extra-long twin bed per resident
- One individual desk and chair per resident
- Three closets
- One chest-of-drawers per resident
- Mini blinds
- Wireless Internet access
- Basic cable service
- Furniture Measurements
Bed: 85.5”L x 36”W x 36”H
Desk: 48”W x 24”D x 62.5”H
Chest-of-Drawers: 30”W x 18”D x 37.5”H*All measurements are approximate.
- 3D Layout and Tour