- 350 residents
- Full kitchens
- Parking available
Fordham Hall is part of the Northside Apartments area and houses approximately 350 students. The facility is comprised of apartment-style studio double, one bedroom double, and two bedroom quad rooms, including full kitchens and bathrooms.
Fordham has a large parking garage connected to the building that is used primarily by faculty and staff. Fordham is connected to the Granada Center offices, but access is limited between the two areas.
There is one main entry to the building; the Fordham front desk is staff by student workers during the day and Night Monitors overnight. The RD office for the Northside Apartments is also located on the first floor adjacent to the lobby and desk area.
Fordham Hall is named after Fordham University, a Jesuit institution of higher education located in New York. Fordham University was founded in 1841 as St. John’s College in the village of Fordham. The Society of Jesus took over administration for St. John’s in 1846, and the university officially changed its name to Fordham University in 1907. Approximately 14,500 students attend Fordham University.
- Building Features
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Cable TV /Internet access in each room
- Double- and quad-occupancy rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Limited parking spots available for resident
- Smoke-free environment
- Spacious kitchens
- Studio, one and two-bedroom units available
- University mailroom located on the first level
- Room Features
- One extra-long twin bed per resident
- One individual desk and chair per resident
- One closet per resident
- One chest-of-drawers per resident
- Mini blinds
- Dining table & chairs
- Wireless Internet access
- Basic cable service
- Furniture Measurements
*All measurements are approximate.
- Bed: 85.5”L x 36”W x 36”H
- Desk: 42”W x 24”D x 62.5”H
- Chest-of-Drawers: 30”W x 18”D x 37.5”H
- 3D Room Layouts
- 3D Room Tours