- 70 residents
- Apartment-style double and triple rooms
- Full kitchens
Canisius Hall is part of the Southside Kenmore Area and houses approximately 70 students. The facility is comprised of apartment-style double and triple rooms, including full kitchens. There is no lounge space in Canisius Hall. Canisius Hall was recently retrofitted with sprinklers throughout the entire facility.
There is gated parking available only to residents of the hall who pay for a permit from Parking Services; access to the gate is granted by Parking Services. Students enter Canisius Hall through the front gate and front door; students do have access to the rear door, but very few use it unless they park underneath the building. There are no professional staff offices or apartments in Canisius Hall.
Canisius Hall is named after Canisius College, a Jesuit institution of higher education located in Buffalo, New York. Canisius College was named after St. Peter Canisius, who is credited with the restoration of the Catholic Church in Germany. Canisius College was established in 1870 and enrolls approximately 5100 students.
- Building Features
- For upper-class undergraduate students
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Cable TV/telephone/Internet access in each room
- Double and triple occupancy in studio and 1 bedroom apartments
- Laundry facilities
- Secured parking lot underneath hall
- Full kitchens
- Smoking is NOT permitted in any University Housing facility
- Room Features
- One extra-long twin bed per resident
- One individual desk and chair per resident
- One closet per resident
- One chest-of-drawers per resident
- Mini blinds
- Wireless Internet access
- Basic cable service
- Furniture Measurements
Bed: 84”L x 41”W x 29”H
Desk: 36’W x 23.5”D x 58”H
Chest-of-Drawers: 36”W x 23.5”D x 27.5”H*All measurements are approximate.
- 3D Room Layouts
- 3D Room Tours