- 300 residents
- 5-story, newly rehabbed building
- On-site parking
Bellarmine Hall is a five-story residence hall located on the north end of campus and houses approximately 300 students. The building is comprised of apartment-style studio doubles, one-bedroom doubles, one-bedroom triples, as well as 2-bedroom quads. All floors have student lounges with two larger lounges on the bottom floor.
There is gated parking available only to residents of the hall who pay for a permit from Parking Services; access to the rear gate is also granted by Parking Services. This hall also contains the offices of the building’s Resident Director and Assistant Resident Director, located behind the front desk.
Bellarmine Hall is named after Saint Robert Bellarmine, who lived from 1542-1621. He was an Italian Jesuit and a Cardinal of the Catholic Church canonized by Pope Pius XI in 1930. The following year he was declared a Doctor of the Church, a title given only to individuals whose contribution to doctrine was of particular importance.
- Building Features
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Apartment style residence hall
- These units house two to four students
- Cable TV/telephone/Internet access in each room
- Carpeted apartments
- Laundry facilities
- Studio, one-bedroom, and two bedroom units available
- Smoke-free environment
- Room Features
- One extra-long twin bed per resident
- One individual desk and chair per resident
- One closet per resident
- One chest-of-drawers per resident
- A dining table with chairs
- Mini blinds
- Wireless Internet access
- Basic cable service
- Furniture Measurements
- Bed: 84”L x 41”W x 29”H
- Desk: 36”W x 23.5”D x 58”H
- Chest-of-Drawers: 36”L x 23.5”D x 27.5”H
*All measurements are approximate.
- Room Layouts
*Note: You will need Adobe acrobat to view room layouts