The Quinlan Ramble
2015 Quinlan Ramble to Texas
February 28 – March 7
About The Quinlan Ramble
Don't just read about the business world: See it in real time. The Quinlan Ramble provides undergraduate students with the opportunity to connect with Quinlan alumni; get an inside look at corporate titans; and see what it's like to be a part of the business community. This year we will visit Austin and Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas: home to a variety of companies including Dell, Whole Foods, Southwest Airlines, and ExxonMobile.
If you have any questions, please contact Alex See, student services coordinator, at asee@LUC.edu.
- Limited to 14 undergraduate Quinlan students. Students must have a major in the Quinlan School of Business.
- $300/student; includes airfare, hotel, ground transportation, and some meals.
- Tours/information sessions with local businesses.
- In order to participate, you must have a declared major in the Quinlan School of Business.
- Applications due by 9am, January 26, 2015.
- Interested students please submit your application to Maguire Hall 220. When you submit your application you will be asked to sign a OSCCR Student Educational Records Disclosure Form (signature must be witnessed by a Quinlan staff member in Maguire Hall 220). Selected students will be notified of the proper next steps.
Applications were emailed to undergraduate Quinlan School of Business students. If you need one, please email Quinlanevents@LUC.edu.
Ramble to Texas BlogSummer Book Bag
Summer Book Bag Al Gini Loyola University Chicago
• Summer Time: And The Living is Easy, or so they say! • It’s Vacation Time, Down Time • Books for the Road, for the Plane • Books for front porch, or the backyard.
• Philip Kerr The Lady from Zagreb: A Bernie Gunther Novel
What a concept, a German policeman and private detective [...]More from Ramble to Texas Blog
Loyola University Chicago
Check out Ignation ↓