The Quinlan Ramble
2014 Quinlan Ramble to Seattle
About The Quinlan Ramble
Don't just read about the business world: See it in real time. The Quinlan Ramble provides undergraduate students with the opportunity to connect with Quinlan alumni; get an inside look at corporate titans; and see what it's like to be a part of the business community. This year we will visit Seattle, Washington: home to a variety of companies including Boeing, Microsoft, Costco, and Starbucks.
If you have any questions, please contact Alex See, student services coordinator, at asee@LUC.edu.
- Limited to 16 undergraduate Quinlan students. Students must have a major in the Quinlan School of Business.
- $300/student; includes airfare, hotel, ground transportation, and some meals.
- Tours/information sessions with local businesses.
- In order to participate, you must have a declared major in the Quinlan School of Business.
- Applications due by January 24, 2014.
- Interested students please submit your application to Maguire Hall 220. When you submit your application you will be asked to sign a OSCCR Student Educational Records Disclosure Form (signature must be witnessed by a Quinlan staff member in Maguire Hall 220). Selected students will be notified of the proper next steps.
Apply using the Spring Quinlan Ramble Application Form.