The Quinlan Ramble
2016 Quinlan Ramble to California
March 5 – March 12
About The Quinlan Ramble
Don't just read about the business world: See it in real time. The Quinlan Ramble provides undergraduate students with the opportunity to connect with Quinlan alumni; get an inside look at corporate titans; and see what it's like to be a part of the business community. This year we will visit the Bay Area of California: home to a variety of companies including Apple, Tesla Motors, CamelBak, Facebook, and many more*.
If you have any questions, please contact Alex See, student services coordinator, at asee@LUC.edu.
- Limited to 14 undergraduate Quinlan students. Students must have a major in the Quinlan School of Business.
- $450/student; includes airfare, hotel, ground transportation, and some meals.
- Tours/information sessions with local businesses.
*These companies are ones we have identified in the area, but have not confirmed as company visits.
- In order to participate, you must have a declared major in the Quinlan School of Business.
- Applications due by 5pm, November 13, 2015.
- Interested students please submit your application to Schreiber Center 320. When you submit your application you will be asked to sign a OSCCR Student Educational Records Disclosure Form (signature must be witnessed by a Quinlan staff member in Schreiber 320). Selected students will be notified of the proper next steps.
Applications were emailed to undergraduate Quinlan School of Business students. If you need one, please email Quinlanevents@LUC.edu.