Thirteen plans were submitted; five were chosen to continue to the final round. Join us on Saturday, April 12, when the finalists present their plans to a panel of judges.
- AfroProjectsHQ is a global online crowd funding business for Africa-focused projects that also provides project management services to ventures that become fully funded.
- Better Together assists elderly individuals who want to remain in their homes by enabling home sharing arrangements between these elderly individuals and other responsible adults.
- BluFlame Ventures is a business involved in the production and distribution of clean cookstoves and ethanol cooking fuel in West Africa in order to replace unhealthy and inefficient stoves now in use.
- Global Resource Recovery will establish a recycling facility in Costa Rica which will pay for raw materials that are collected by local residents.
- Life After Justice Center is a reentry home for individuals who are released from prison after having been fully exonerated of the crimes for which they had been convicted and sentenced.