BBA in Supply Chain Management
For complete course descriptions, visit LOCUS.
- ISSCM 241: Business Statistics (Business Core)
- SCMG 332: Operations Management (Business Core)
- SCMG 337: Fundamentals of Lean Production
- SCMG 338: Logistics in the Global Economy
- SCMG 339: Sports Facility Management and Operations
- SCMG 341: Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- INFS 347: Systems Analysis and Design
- ISSCM 349: Project Management
- ISSCM 350: Internship Program (Elective credit only, will not count towards major or minor)
- SCMG 383: Management of Service Operations
- ISSCM 393: Requirements Analysis and Communication
- SCMG 395: Independent Study in Operations Management
- SCMG 399: Selected Topics in Operations Management*
*Only one ISSCM 399: Selected Topics course can be applied to the Supply Chain Management major/minor.