MBA - Finance Concentration
The MBA with a Finance Concentration is one of the most popular areas in business studies today. Interest is driven by professional opportunities in business, investment, and finance.
Loyola's MBA with a Finance Concentration is well known for its practical curriculum, hands-on application, and partnered delivery with established Chicago businesses. In addition to studying relevant trends and current issues, you will employ a global perspective and gain a solid understanding of international and emerging financial systems.
- Preparation for you to seize job opportunities
- Facilitation for your climb to leadership
- Sharpened critical thinking and leadership capabilities, keeping you ahead of your competitors
- Strong positioning for a rewarding career in:
- Finance/account management
- Investment banking
- Securities management
- Credit management
- Investment trading
- Budget analysis