MBA - Entrepreneurship Concentration
The MBA with an Entrepreneurship Concentration lays the groundwork for your future as a successful business owner. Experts predict that entrepreneurial opportunities will continue to grow in virtually every field of business. A solid knowledge of entrepreneurship principals, laws, and applications will enable you to hit the ground running.
Loyola's entrepreneurship courses provide you with complete hands-on training, often in partnership with local businesses. We offer a global perspective and a practical curriculum that prepares you to exercise sound judgment in recognizing lucrative entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Exciting opportunities for starting your own business as well as consulting and business management
- Practical curriculum with a strong focus on current national and international trends
- Exciting opportunities in:
- Business ownership
- Leading role in small and emerging business
- Business management positions in large companies