Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA)
With its emphasis on accounting and responsible leadership, Loyola’s MSA program gives business professionals the foundation they need to excel in today’s constantly changing regulatory environment.
Many of our students come from undergraduate programs in accounting and business, but we also attract working professionals looking to advance their careers. We encourage professionals who are considering a career change into accounting to apply to the program as well.
And because we’re located in Chicago, our students have access to the world’s largest accounting firms—plus the hundreds of other companies based in the region.
Benefits of the program
- Teaches a deep and broad understanding of accounting and business through group projects, small classes, and long-lasting student-faculty relationships
- Preparation for the CPA Exam
- Promotes ethics and values in all areas of accounting and business
- Provides students with opportunities to better understand the global implications of accounting and business decisions
- Helps students develop decision-making and problem-solving skills