Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA)
With its emphasis on accounting and responsible leadership, Loyola’s Master of Science in Accountancy program gives you the foundation you need to excel in today’s constantly changing regulatory environment.
Successful students come from a variety of backgrounds. Many of our students come from undergraduate programs in accounting and business. Others are working professionals looking to advance their careers or professionals who are considering a career change into accounting.
And because we’re located in Chicago, you'll have access to the world’s largest accounting firms—plus the hundreds of other companies based in the region.
In the last three years, our graduates have been hired by Deloitte, PwC, RSM, EY, PepsiCo, Northern Trust, Baker Tilly, Grant Thornton, and more.
Classes are held weekday evenings on Loyola's Water Tower Campus, which is conveniently located off the Red Line in the heart of Chicago, as well as online. The program is on a 10-week quarter system, and you can begin the program in any quarter.
Benefits of the program
- Teaches a deep and broad understanding of accounting and business through group projects, small classes, and long-lasting student-faculty relationships
- Preparation for the CPA Exam
- Promotes ethics and values in all areas of accounting and business
- Provides opportunities to better understand the global implications of accounting and business decisions
- Helps develop decision-making and problem-solving skills