Business Ethics Certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Business Ethics has been developed as a flexible course of study, focusing on ethical issues in business and the challenges of managing corporate ethics programs.
The certificate program is designed for:
- Ethics professionals who develop and implement corporate ethics programs
- Academics who seek to teach and do research in business ethics
- Others who seek a greater knowledge of business ethics to enhance their careers
Offered at Loyola's Water Tower Campus, off North Michigan Avenue, the certificate may be completed alone or as part of an MBA degree.
Degree-seeking MBA and other graduate business students:
Qualify for the certificate by completing three business ethics courses in the Quinlan School of Business.
Qualify for the certificate after completing three business ethics courses and one additional Quinlan School of Business course that fits their special needs and is approved for credit by the director of the program. Because these students also are enrolled in the Quinlan School of Business, they may continue in the MBA program with full credit for the courses taken for the certificate.
Three of the following:
- MGMT 441. Business Ethics
- MGMT 443. Environmental Ethics
- MGMT 446. International Business Ethics
- MGMT 447. Special Topics in Business Ethics
- MGMT 448. Ethics in Finance
- MGMT 479. Independent Study in Management