Take the next step and apply for Loyola's MBA in Healthcare Management!
All new students begin classes in the fall quarter, and must have 7 years of relevant experience within the healthcare industry.
While we review files on a rolling basis, we do have a priority scholarship and final deadlines:
|Round 1||May 1*|
|Round 2||June 1|
|Round 3||July 15|
|*Merit Scholarship – Priority consideration for first-round applicants.|
How to Apply
To be considered for admission, you must submit the following. Your application and accompanying materials will be reviewed upon receipt of all required documents.
- A Completed Application Form—Submit your application form online.
- Statement of Purpose—Please discuss how the MBA in Healthcare Management program at Quinlan and our focus on responsible leadership will prepare you for your future career. Your statement should be 2–3 pages in length, double-spaced. Applicants may submit the statement through the online application or email it to gradapp@LUC.edu.
- Official Transcripts—You must submit official transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work completed. Faxed copies of transcripts are not considered official. If you attended Loyola University Chicago previously, you do not need to request transcripts as we already have them on record.
- Two Letters of Recommendation—You must submit two letters of recommendation. Referrals may be academic or professional in nature. Your direct manager must be one of your referrals. If you supply your recommenders’ email addresses as part of the online application form, they can submit letters online through a secure website. Alternatively, your recommenders may choose to email their letters to us at gradapp@LUC.edu.
- Résumé—You must submit a current detailed résumé showing at least seven years of work within the healthcare profession. You may submit it via the online application, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interview—Interviews are by invitation only.
- GMAT/GRE NOT Required
Apply now. Or learn more about our respected MBA in Healthcare Management by visiting our Chicago campus and reading about our alumni and students. You can also request more information about Quinlan's Healthcare MBA costs and benefits.