- Family Business Center of Loyola LinkedIn Group: Stay up-to-date with the latest Family Business Center happenings while staying in touch with other Members through community posts and discussions.
- The Family Business Network International (FBN-I): FBN-I is an independent not-for-profit association that organizes activities and provides educational and networking opportunities for family businesses.
- Family Business Magazine: Obtain on-line access to recent articles of Family Business Magazine.
- The Family Firm Institute: The Family Firm Institute (FFI) is an international professional organization dedicated to assisting family firms by increasing the interdisciplinary skills and knowledge of family business.
- Family Business Wiki: The Family Business Wiki was developed to assist family business owners as a first-stop global resource for knowledge and links to other resources about family business.
- Kennesaw State University: The Cox Family Enterprise Center (CFEC) is dedicated to the research, education, and recognition of family businesses. Their mission is to improve the well-being of family businesses through education for families and business leaders, recognition of the contributions family businesses make to society, and the scientific research of family businesses.