Illinois Family Business of the Year Awards
Be part of the tradition.
For 21 years, the Family Business Center at Loyola University Chicago's Quinlan School of Business, has presented the Illinois Family Business of the Year Awards. The Awards honor and recognize family businesses who demonstrate the following qualities:
- A strong commitment to both business and family
- Positive family/business linkage
- Multi-generational family business involvement
- Contributions to industry and community
- Innovative business practices and strategies
Nominations due: Friday, May 23, 2014
Applications due: Friday, June 20, 2014
Nominees' Reception: Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Awards Gala: Wednesday, November 12, 2014
For more information regarding the Illinois Family Business of the Year Awards, contact us at 312.915.6490 or email us.