Membership in the Family Business Center of Loyola University Chicago
Join the Family Business Center of Loyola University Chicago to find the support needed to grow and transition your business for generations to come. Becoming a member is simple, fast and translates into a variety of valuable benefits.
While supporting the advancement of family businesses and the growth of the family enterprise, all Family Business members enjoy the following valuable benefits:
- Introductory Primer on Family Business for the Entire Family
- Discounts on All Seminars and Educational Conferences
- Facilitation of an Annual Family Goal Setting Meeting
- Participation in the Peer Advisory Group (PAG) Program
- Confidential, One-on-One Coaching
- Access to the nation’s largest Family Business Resource Library
- Customized Research on Family Business Topics
- Free Membership in the Family Business Network (FBN)
- Participation in confidential Research Studies
- Use of the Loyola Family Business Center logo
Family Membership in the Family Business Center of Loyola is a one-year membership plan for mid- to large-sized, multi-generational family businesses. The price for Family Membership is $7,500 per company, regardless of company size. All family members of a company with a Family Membership are entitled to all of the above benefits, discounts, publications and access to FBC staff and resources. Additional family members can be added to the PAG program for $1,000 per person, annually.
How to Join
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Family Business Center Loyola University Chicago, you can apply online. You can also mail a printable application form with payment to
Family Business Center of Loyola University Chicago
820 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
For more information, contact us.