|Office #:||Maguire 454|
|Blog:||Q the Runway|
- Doctoral Candidate, Research Methods, Loyola University Chicago, School of Education
- MBA, Loyola University Chicago (concentration in Marketing & International Business, certificate in Ethics)
- Bachelors of Science in Business and Human Environmental Sciences, University of Missouri
- MARK 201 Principles of Marketing
- MARK 310 Consumer Behavior
- MARK 311 Marketing Research
- MARK 360 Retailing
Neier, S. and Hassert, D. “GREENOLAStyle: A brand on a mission.” IMC Handbook: Readings and Cases in Integrated Marketing Communications, Racom Communications, Chicago, IL forthcoming
Neier, S. and Hassert, D. “GREENOLAStyle: A brand on a mission.” International Journal of Integrated Marketing Communications forthcoming
Neier, S. “Junior faculty as mentors.” Marketing Management Association Fall Educators Conference Proceedings, (2012), 259-260.
Neier, S. (2012) “A systematic review of textile consumption in Brazil, China, India, Sri Lanka, and Turkey.” The Fourth Subsistence Marketplaces Conference: From micro-level insights to macro-level impact.
Neier, S., Tarter, B., & Zahay-Blatz, D. “ING Direct Cafes.” International Journal of Integrated Marketing Communications, 2 (2011).
Neier, S., Tarter, B., & Zahay-Blatz, D. “ING Direct Cafes.” The IMC Handbook: Readings and Cases in Integrated Marketing Communications, Racom Communications, Chicago, IL (2011). 332-338.
Tuncay, L. & Neier, S. "Men's Consumer-Brand Relationships." European Advances in Consumer Research, 35 (2007). 292-293.
Zayer, L.T. & Neier, S. “An exploration of men’s brand relationships.” Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal, 14 (2011), 83-104.