Faculty and Staff
Title/s: Executive Lecturer
Office #: Schreiber 512
Kevin Lee has taught accounting at Loyola at the graduate, undergraduate, and executive levels since 2009. A CPA by training, with an MBA from Northwestern University, Kevin brings more than 25 years of experience across many corporate functions, including accounting, finance, consulting, operations, and M & A roles.
In addition to his teaching responsibilities, Kevin serves as vice president of business development for Footprint Retail Services, where he maintains professional relationships with Dollar General, Bayer, Sprint, Speedway, and other clients. Footprint specializes in fixture installation and end-to-end merchandising logistics services for leading retailers and brands. Acutely aware of the needs of a complex supply chain, Kevin oversees the growth of Footprint’s business (anything from final mile delivery, to warehousing and asset management, to setting up client engagement training and sessions on assisted selling).
Kevin incorporates examples from his own career into his classroom sessions to make learning come to life.
- MBA, Northwestern University
- BBA, Iona College
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Josephinum Academy of the Sacred Heart High School, Board Member
- Undergraduate Accounting 201 (Financial), 202 (Managerial)& 301 (Cost)
- Graduate MBA Accounting 400- Financial Accounting for Business Decisions
- Executive MBA Accounting 424- Strategic Cost Management
- Corporate Executive Training Programs-Negotiation and Positional Bargaining
- Family Business Center- Business Exit Strategies and Valuations
- Quinlan Edge sessions:
- Managerial Accounting and Business Ethics
- Principles of Finance:Sourcing and Managing Funds and Social Corporate Responsibility